Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I LOVE LOVE! It's the most amazing feeling, emotion, powerful thing on this earth. Josh first told me he loved me 8 years ago on this day. It's the day I always get a love letter from my dad...I think I have every one he's ever given me. And it's a day when we can hopefully say that we didn't miss an opportunity to tell those close to use how special they really are! This year had an additional meaning...Today Norah was officially 2 months old! Josh took the day off to spend with Norah and I. This year, instead of riding around hand-in-hand, daddy drove us around in the back seat. Instead of getting a reservation at a nice restaurant, we made out favorite dinner in-home after Norah's bedtime. And instead me worrying about what cute outfit I'd wear out to that dinner, we couldn't wait to get our little lady dressed for the occasion. Somehow with all of those changes, it felt as though it was our most romantically intimate, positively amazing February 14th to date. Norah received her first love letter from her daddy, a tradition one day she will come to appreciate more than he can ever imagine. She also received 8 others! 8! She is definitely loved.


We Love You Sweet Girl...
You'll always have at least two Valentines


"Thank you Josh for still making me feel so special on this day! I'm so blessed to have you as my husband, and for our little girl to call you her daddy"
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment